Login

Username:


Password:


Remember me



Forgot Password?




 Merchandise




2235 pts Chaos Space Marines (Black Legion)

Post your army lists here!

Postby jlong05 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:42 am

LordMalekTheRedKnight wrote:
jlong05 wrote:Probably a stupid question, but can you have 3 HQs?

hint: its an Apoc list. ;)

:P

~ Tim

Ah I forgot he said that a few posts back. my bad.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

Image
User avatar
jlong05
Master Jedi
Commander
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Arizona, USA (In a Lead Lined Fridge)
Medals: 2
Painting Entrant (2)

Postby Headhunter75 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Well with the ML I can use Frag or Krak so it could be used for anti infantry. I would like to down the road get 2 Greater Daemons though, these would fit that bill ( I love em )

Image

That is the Forgeworld BloodThirster 250.00 USD geez
User avatar
Headhunter75
Chosen
Chosen
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Memphis, TN USA

Postby killmaimburn » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:33 am

This is one of those times when reality is being a bit malleable (like when everybody is talking 3" to your right etc). I still make a bunch of those points wrong.

(TROOP) 10CSM 1w/flamer 1w/meltagun =300
Icon Bearer (mark of Slaanesh)
Champion with power Sword (all in a Rhino)
{rhino extra amour and Dozer Blade & Havoc}

men inc champion upgrade=165
Weapon upgrades, icons etc = 50
Car costs in total=70
=285

(ELITE) 5 Terminators 1/w AC = 265
champion, icon of Glory & autocannon

Men inc champ upgrade=160
wargear weapons icons etc=35
=195


(HEAVY) Predator w/LC and xtra amour =195
{dozer blade, extra amour , combi-flamer}

(not completely sure of the config
If it just has a lascannon turret and no sponsons=135
if it has the default turret with las sponsons=160

(HEAVY) 5 Havocs 1w/ AC & 1w/LC & 2w/ML and Bolter = 180

Men 75
4 various weapons=95
=170


(FAST) 8 Raptors = 260
w/mark of Glory 1w/ melta gun & 1w/ flamer
1 Champion w/lightning claws & melta bombs

Wargear,weapons,icons,bombs etc=55
Men (inc champ upgrade)=175
=230

I don't suppose a third party with a codex could just step up and check?
Tactically I think there is a fair amount I'd swap around etc, but maybe you just want to play a few more games before?
If its apocolypse will it be on a larger table?
If so I hope your flankmarching or having some kind of homebrew parachute system for the foot slogging beserkers. :lol:
Last edited by killmaimburn on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
World of ME First try at Apoc Batrep WHAT/WHO is AOS?
User avatar
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade
 
Posts: 6581
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Nottingham, mid-land
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Spack » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:35 pm

killmaimburn wrote:This is one of those times when reality is being a bit malleable (like when everybody is talking 3" to your right etc). I still make a bunch of those points wrong.

(TROOP) 10CSM 1w/flamer 1w/meltagun =300
Icon Bearer (mark of Slaanesh)
Champion with power Sword (all in a Rhino)
{rhino extra amour and Dozer Blade & Havoc}

men inc champion upgrade=165
Weapon upgrades, icons etc = 50
Car costs in total=70
=285



285 in Army Builder 3 too, unless it's 10 CSM + Champ (so 11 total) in which case it's 300pts.

killmaimburn wrote:(ELITE) 5 Terminators 1/w AC = 265
champion, icon of Glory & autocannon

Men inc champ upgrade=160
wargear weapons icons etc=35
=195



195 in AB3 too. If you take 5 termies w/ac, plus champion with ac, then it's 250pts so still wrong but it's also not legal because you cannot have 2 autocannons in the one unit.

killmaimburn wrote:(HEAVY) Predator w/LC and xtra amour =195
{dozer blade, extra amour , combi-flamer}

(not completely sure of the config
If it just has a lascannon turret and no sponsons=135
if it has the default turret with las sponsons=160



Yep, 135 in AB3 without the sponsons. If las sponsons are added with las turret then it's 195pts.

killmaimburn wrote:(HEAVY) 5 Havocs 1w/ AC & 1w/LC & 2w/ML and Bolter = 180

Men 75
4 various weapons=95
=170



170 in AB3 too. Maybe it's also got icon of chaos glory which hasn't been listed, that would make it 180.

killmaimburn wrote:(FAST) 8 Raptors = 260
w/mark of Glory 1w/ melta gun & 1w/ flamer
1 Champion w/lightning claws & melta bombs

Wargear,weapons,icons,bombs etc=55
Men (inc champ upgrade)=175
=230



And again, 230 in AB3. If you make it 8 + AC (so 9 total) it comes to 250pts which is closer.


killmaimburn wrote:I don't suppose a third party with a codex could just step up and check?


It's definitely not an AB3 problem - it looks like HH is just not listing all the options in some cases, and in others you're just misreading the unit sizes.
Last edited by Spack on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Spack
I R Ginger
Field Marshall
 
Posts: 6749
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
Medals: 2
Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (29)

Previous



Return to 40K Army Lists




 Social Links