Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Throne of skulls

6.45pm Monday - Downley community centre, School close, Downley HP13 5TR

Moderators: Jimster, BigJim

Throne of skulls

Postby Stormraven_Andy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 am

Hello everyone, these are the travel plans so far.....

Chris W & Myself are going up in his van, as we did in January we can take cases in the back to make your journeys a little less cramped and will pick them up from GW Wycombe at midday on the Friday, so get them to the store before then.

Andy (Gleep) is going to take Jamie, Chris S (& girlfriend) & Paul W Not sure when you're leaving Andy? could you post up on facebook and let everyone know??

On the way up Martin is going to take Dan W & Paul M then coming back you're going to be catching a ride with Daniel Whitten. Again we need to find out what time Martins leaving??

Sam you're heading up with Chris and the guys from the other gaming club, I'll leave you to sort out being picked up.

Hope that's clear?? I'll keep everyone updated if things change.

If you're going as part of the Lions den team & haven't already, you can join the facebook group for updates, just search Lions den on facebook.

Andy
Stormraven_Andy
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Throne of skulls

Postby Stormraven_Andy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:58 am

One other thing, if you still need to pay Dan Whitten for your Tshirt he's going to put details on how to get the money to him up on facebook, please note he's off to America on Thursday so Wednesday is the last day he can order them.
Stormraven_Andy
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Armageddon Inc

Social Links