Username:

Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Destiny 2 PC

Destiny 2 PC

Postby Spack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Anyone here playing Destiny 2 on PC? Grabbed it while it is free for the base game, got a Hunter up power level 261 in a few days, it's good fun but I'm not sure I want to drop £40 on the expansions yet.

Played it almost totally solo on this character so far, barring one Strike mission where I was randomly put in with 2 other players. Might be tempted to join a Fireteam if any other members play, but I'm not really one for playing with random people.

In other news, I've been playing War Thunder arcade air battlels at with a couple of old friends and this week we've just lost our first game as a group of 3 after 81 wins in a row. Now we have to start all over again to try to get 100 in a row ...
Dan ~ Age of Strife Admin
My 40k LibraryThing

World of Tanks: WoT Profile AoS Stats ADU Battelogs
Spack
I R Ginger
Field Marshall

Medals: 2
Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: Destiny 2 PC

Postby Spack » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 pm

So I ended up buying the Forsaken pack for Destiny 2, played most of it although there are a couple of quest missions I can't complete solo so will have to look for some other PC players to run with as there's no match making to play them with random people, have to be part of a fireteam first. I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would, and my Hunter is almost level 620. Still haven't run a Nightfall Strike, Leviathan, or a Raid yet. And while I'm not a big fan of PvP, and most of the Crucible I just die a lot, I found I'm OK with the Iron Banner matches and unlocked all of the armour and hit Legend rank in an afternoon easily, and came top of my team on most wins.

I even set up a Twitch TV channel at https://www.twitch.tv/ageofstrife71 although it's mostly just me soloing Destiny 2 with no microphone or webcam so it's pretty boring, and from time to time there are some War Thunder Air Arcade battles with my friends, we still haven't bested or 81 wins in a row yet but we'll get there at some point.
Dan ~ Age of Strife Admin
My 40k LibraryThing

World of Tanks: WoT Profile AoS Stats ADU Battelogs
Spack
I R Ginger
Field Marshall

Medals: 2
Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (29)