Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Allies.

News and rumours

Allies.

Postby ruffian4 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:22 pm

I have been following some of the disgustions on warseer about the possible imminent release of grey knights as an army of their own.

Basically gk + a unique cannon fodder unit (not imp guard, apparently, or at least not requiring the guard codex).

This has me a little concerned, as the ally system seems to be about to go the way of the dodo.

My stealer cult looks like imp guard +assassin +inq lord from daemon hunters, preist + arco's from with hunters.

For chaos renegades, I occasionally take gkt + lord as chaos termies.

For a slaaneshy thing, I have been hoarding old style raptors as seraphs.

Now, if a dex comes out that contains THE rules for daemonhunters, does that kill my chaos aspirations or not?

Lets say, the codex is codex "Grey Kinghts," have I just lost my allies from "Ciodex Daemonhunters" or not?
Is a new codex going to supercede a codex with a different name here?

Like eot was killed by a series of codexes, in one go, or at times?
killmaimburn wrote:If this is a masked ball, then the other bits of him are off spiking the teachers punch.

DEATH WATCH DEATH RATTLE DEATHS DOOR AINT I DIED ENOUGH BEFORE?
ruffian4
4th dan imbecile
Sorceror

Re: Allies.

Postby lostandthedamned » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

in tournament play yes. Otherwise play whatever you damn well please (as long as your opponents ok with it too).
If all else fails copypaste the rules together as one dex and claim you downloaded it off the net as a trial rules pack.
When you wish upon a star, your dreams can come true.
Unless it's a meteorite falling to Earth, which will destroy all life, then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for.
Unless it's death by meteorite.
lostandthedamned
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

Return to 40K News & Rumours

Social Links