Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Unholy alliance (Night Lords expansion)!

For members to post long running threads about projects they are working on

Unholy alliance (Night Lords expansion)!

Postby ruffian4 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Stargod and Ruffian4 have put aside age old conflicts, to create a new threat to everything that is good bad and indifferent! :?

A campaign of ebaying has nearly ended, chaos will recieve vast reinforcements!

So, I already have a 3000 pnt Night Lords army painted up, but Stargod wants to get some chaos happiness, the evil mechanical Necron fiend that he is.

The theme of the army is ... WARNING TO KMB! the following revelation may blow a fuse in your chaos unhappy head ... RAPTOR CULT!

I already have 10 done, but ...
this is what 24 raptors + jump pack lord + saucepot looks like!

Chaos taxi service ...

Ooops, this is in the wrong spot, but no copy paste headaches wanted, due to rebellious mouse.
Picked these guys up for £12, need 2 more to make my 16 man khornate raptor squad happen (got enough bikes now, to make the 2x8 as well!)!

This is the "other stuff" that has been patiently waiting for ages, but now is a hell of a lot!
There are 15 termies, about 20 plagues, 18 1k sons, noise marines and all sorts, no idea how many marines are in there too ...

[/url]Image

This came along with a Cypher and some dark angels ...

... not quite sure what it is, but it looks like one of those really old techno barbarian types???

So, now I need to order a ton of no-longer produced by GW paint to maintain uniformity!

:|
killmaimburn wrote:If this is a masked ball, then the other bits of him are off spiking the teachers punch.

DEATH WATCH DEATH RATTLE DEATHS DOOR AINT I DIED ENOUGH BEFORE?
ruffian4
4th dan imbecile
Sorceror

Re: Unholy alliance (Night Lords expansion)!

Postby mattjgilbert » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 pm

I think that's Mark 1 Thunder Armour you have there
http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c200 ... ants-m.htm

And that's a lorra lorra raptors!
mattjgilbert
BladeDancer
Daemon Prince

Re: Unholy alliance (Night Lords expansion)!

Postby killmaimburn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 pm

ruffian4 wrote:The theme of the army is ... WARNING TO KMB! the following revelation may blow a fuse in your chaos unhappy head ... RAPTOR CULT!

I already have 10 done, but ...
this is what 24 raptors + jump pack lord + saucepot looks like!
Nah I won't blow a fuse.. you just have to use a decent codex like blood angels :lol:
Only 24..I have 40 (oh yeah you bought those expensive led things whereas I have plastic smurf brigade (they is evil underneath ...its more evil)..
:D
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
World of ME First try at Apoc Batrep WHAT/WHO is AOS?
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Project Logs

Social Links