Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

HE Questions

Discussing rules for WFB

HE Questions

Postby markb » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Just been going over my 3000 pt HE list and realised I've made a slight points faux pas (I'm 14 pts over, why is it when you write them they're always right but when you check it a few months later its hopelessly wrong?). Anyway, because of this I'm having to do a bit of rejigging but unfortunately my HE book is 4000 miles away. Can anyone tell me how much the Phoenix armour is, iirc its about 25 pts but I'm probably wrong. Also how much are swordmasters, again I seem to remember they're 15?

Cheers for any help, lads.
"The guns have stopped because we are at last about to attack. Even our generals aren't mad enough to shell their own men, they think its far more sporting to let the Germans do it!"

Capt Edmund Blackadder, the Somme, 1917.

markb
Captain
Captain

Location: On a high plains desert somewhere near Uzbekistan, lets leave it at that
Medals: 1
Painting Entrant (1)

Re: HE Queations

Postby Ogregut » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:39 pm

I assume you mean Guardian Phoenix but your right on both accounts.
Yes I study Psychology, no I can't read your mind.........yet!

Devlin mud, painting armies since 2008!
Ogregut
Exarch
Exarch

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby mattjgilbert » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm

*WEARS ADMIN HAT*

Not that we post individual points values on this site.... ;)
mattjgilbert
BladeDancer
Daemon Prince

Postby markb » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:15 am

Thanks. I meant the Amrour of Caledor as my Lord already has the Guardian Phoenix.

Jus added all my points up again and now I'm 25 pts over with the same list! Aaaaagh! Where do these points keep coming from?

Matt, didn't realise you weren't allowed to post individual points values, its just as I said I have no access to my books over here and was trying to sort the list out.
"The guns have stopped because we are at last about to attack. Even our generals aren't mad enough to shell their own men, they think its far more sporting to let the Germans do it!"

Capt Edmund Blackadder, the Somme, 1917.

markb
Captain
Captain

Location: On a high plains desert somewhere near Uzbekistan, lets leave it at that
Medals: 1
Painting Entrant (1)

Postby mattjgilbert » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 am

No worries mate. Just try to be general rather than specific. Overall unit costs are normal OK.
mattjgilbert
BladeDancer
Daemon Prince

Return to WFB Rules

Social Links