Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

ConfusedGordy and Grey Knights

Discussion of anything 40K related

Re: ConfusedGordy and Grey Knights

Postby killmaimburn » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Confused_gordy wrote:yeah vindicators are a very scary prospect to it (as I have to be within 24 to stop them, and we can both move 6 and fire, making a cat and mouse game).
As BA or BT I can move 12 and fire..:D
Confused_gordy wrote:One thing I'm not sure on is how combat squads and deep striking works (do you declare in deployment, do you decide when the squad arrives, I dont know). If anyone who regularly combats squads could let me know id be greatfull.

arriving is deploying, I seemed to still be the only person who has a problem with it, and I'm glad it also knocks you for six.
When they deepstrike they are deploying so you can split them once you have rolled for them to come on, equally a blob squad of guard chooses to blob as it walks on.. there is a rule thread somewhere around here where I embaress myself not once but twice trynig to understand this.. if I have time I'll grab a link and stick it here

(for posterity- here is the giant old one 40k-rules/ohh-pants-need-a-ruffian-deployment-t4497-90.html?hilit=deployment
and here is the newer one 40k-news-rumours/rules-updated-on-gw-site-t5082.html?hilit=deploying%20from%20reserve , both of which basically end up with me getting my ass handed to me by timewizard and learning what I said in the above :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
World of ME First try at Apoc Batrep WHAT/WHO is AOS?
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby KInG » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

yes I think he's right. Once rolled for they are to then be deployed and therefore maybe be combat squaded at that point.
www.GamingFigures.com & http://www.AgeofStrife.com 15% off GW models 10% off FoW & GF9 - extra 1% off orders £100+ & 2% off orders £250+ with FREE UK SHIPPING now added
AoS_GF moderator
KInG
Archon
Archon

Medals: 2
Painting Entrant (2)

Postby Confused_gordy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Thats nice, means if I deploy draigo and unit, I only have to make 1 roll to get 2 squads down.

In other things, started putting more coats of paint on the cathedral raiders. They look quite good in grey. I think Ill start a blog on them soon. (once uni is out of the way in 2 weeks time yay)
Confused_gordy
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

Previous

Return to 40K Discussion

Social Links