Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

New tau in april

Discussion of anything 40K related

Re: New tau in april

Postby Talus » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:22 pm

there is logic there somewhere, i swear it!
Talus
Sir Hack'n'Slash!
Chief Justice

Medals: 25
Anvil's Hammer - 3rd Place (1) Gold (3) Silver (3) Bronze Wreath (1) Bronze (5)
Painting Entrant (12)

Postby killmaimburn » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:15 am

Yeah its silly, and doesn't market awesomely.. are you allowed to link to people who have been naughty.. As I did above, but in a more formal manner, e.g. providing links to warseer/etc etc to see what the model purchasing actually looks like?
Leak pics from GW, photos of spru, uploaded internet pictures of peoples own stuff without consent..
Not taking.. but linking too (deep linking??)
Web ethics..I don't understand 'em :D
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
World of ME First try at Apoc Batrep WHAT/WHO is AOS?
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby RotweillerofJustice » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Just going back to the tau topic. I really am not liking the new broadside. But it may grow on me.
RotweillerofJustice
Shas'ui
Shas'ui

Medals: 6
Silver (1) Painting Entrant (5)

Postby Stryder » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:15 pm

i agree on the riptide battle suit it just looks wrong and makes me wonder did someone at GW think "what do the tau not have? DREADNOUGHTS!!" and that is not a good thing when they are thinking about whats missing rather than what fits into the theme of the race
Stryder

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby lostandthedamned » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 am

Well it seems that GW underestimated the number of Tau players out there.

I received an email from Dark Sphere this morning that stocks on the new Tau stuff will be in very limited supply. They've put the release of the Riptide back two weeks so they can fill them.
Apparently the only thing that will be in stores not in limited numbers will be the Codex.
Strange.
When you wish upon a star, your dreams can come true.
Unless it's a meteorite falling to Earth, which will destroy all life, then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for.
Unless it's death by meteorite.
lostandthedamned
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant

Postby killmaimburn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am

RotweillerofJustice wrote:Just going back to the tau topic. .
If you can't see the new tau, you can't see the new tau and then you don't buy the new tau.
I'd say I was on topic. :lol:

lostandthedamned wrote:Well it seems that GW underestimated the number of Tau players out there.

I received an email from Dark Sphere this morning that stocks on the new Tau stuff will be in very limited supply. They've put the release of the Riptide back two weeks so they can fill them.
Apparently the only thing that will be in stores not in limited numbers will be the Codex.
Strange.

*Conspiracy mode on*... well that would be the whole no new or awesome things are available to 3rd party sellers massive push to anything shiny or new only being available direct sale only thing??
If GW doesn't sell any riptides in any of its stores then obviously there is no conspiracy..
*crazy conspiracy mode off*

All suits come with nightsun and multitrackers, stealth comes with stealh and shroud.
Warlord traits are mostly one use weird things.. (get up from being gone to ground and act normal, act as if skyfire,act as if preffered enemy).. its weird.. but I can see setting up a game until point X where you spring the trap. To me, it just reinforces how broken guard orders are.
New way to make bodyguards work.. now its that bodyguards autopass look out sirs..(I like, its simple and people who don't know the codex get it)

Darkstrider.. allows a d6 consolidation after overwatch ..so enemey will fail charge range..guys flying around on drons with int bump (although that might be a fake)..internet is humming with stuff now
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Postby killmaimburn » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Whilst leaky crazy types are already imagining stealth suits with sarge with multiple missile drones..GW has been fast on the uptake and fixed it.
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cus ... PRIL13.pdf
(I lol'd all v0.02 lists out window)
Barely even lurking..
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Postby Darklighter » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:11 pm

That sucks!
What, no image sigs!
Darklighter
Shas'el
Shas'el

Medals: 19
Gold (3) Silver (2) Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (13)

Previous

Return to 40K Discussion

Social Links