Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Anyone Good at Photoshop stuff?

Other news items to post on home page, but not related to other stuff on the site

Anyone Good at Photoshop stuff?

Postby conscriptboris » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Hey all,

I am organising my Regiments Xmas Ball and have booked, deposited everything required, however I want to generate the invitations/menus/posters.

However my crappy paint skills are looking crappy and I have no idea with Photoshop. Its a black Tie night with a Art Deco theme, so I would imagine anyone with the skill could knock up what I am looking for in 10 mins.

Can anyone help, I cant pay you loads of bucks, but maybe able to sort some plastic crack or something?

Cheers all! Msg me if you can help :)

Elvis
conscriptboris
Elvis isnt Dead!
Commander

Medals: 1
Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Anyone Good at Photoshop stuff?

Postby hunter101 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 am

Graphics design is what you need I think.

My expertise in Photoshop CS6 is photoes sadly.
disclamer. i cnt spell due to been dislexic or dropt when born. tho the 2nd has never been admitted.
http://waaaghpaint.webs.com/
hunter101
Commander
Commander

Medals: 1
Painting Entrant (1)

Postby Spack » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 pm

If you can find a sample of what you want online I can knock it up in Photoshop. I'm crap at design itself, but I can get around Photoshop enough to create something from an existing pic.
Spack
I R Ginger
Field Marshall

Medals: 2
Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby ruffian4 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 am

conscriptboris wrote:I am organising my Regiments Xmas Ball and have booked, deposited everything required, however I want to generate the invitations/menus/posters.

However my crappy paint skills are looking crappy and I have no idea with Photoshop. Its a black Tie night with a Art Deco theme, so I would imagine anyone with the skill could knock up what I am looking for in 10 mins.

I did a search for art deco menus and got this ...

From here ...
http://www.forums.supertoinette.com/rec ... pagne.html

This might help for a poster ...

Its a building in Northampton that I am obsessed with, called "New ways" by Peter Behrens, It is the first post modernist house built in Britain, comissioned by the horby railways boss in 1926 (wehich may tingle your model geek heart).
killmaimburn wrote:If this is a masked ball, then the other bits of him are off spiking the teachers punch.

DEATH WATCH DEATH RATTLE DEATHS DOOR AINT I DIED ENOUGH BEFORE?
ruffian4
4th dan imbecile
Sorceror

Return to Other News

Social Links