Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Fluffy lists, i doubledog mutherfudging dare you.

Post your army lists here!

Re: Fluffy lists, i doubledog mutherfudging dare you.

Postby Spack » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Baragash wrote:
Ljundhammer wrote:Good lord. Toy soldier wang waving competitions, now I have seen it all...

Does that mean Dwarf on toilet would take the win..... (sadly I don't have one)

*waving enabled* I've got a Chaos Toilet, is that close enough?

Sorry about the thread going sideways, that was my fault. I've warned myself that I'll be banned if I do it again.
Spack
I R Ginger
Field Marshall

Medals: 2
Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby Herne » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:07 pm

I have a GW RT era Dominator. Just sayin'
My Gallery: http://www.ageofstrife.com/gallery/Herne

Nightbringer wrote:I like Amy Winehouse` music, although she looks like a Whippet in a bin bag.... 8)
Herne
Occasional brush wielder
Sorceror

Medals: 10
Anvil's Hammer - 1st Place (1) Gold (1) Bronze (2) Painting Entrant (6)

Postby D-warfer » Tue May 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Back on topic K.M.B. leant me one of his “quick play” boxes so I could go check out 7th.
I took a bound list against another bound list, took about 2 hours.

Kharn -160
20 cultists 2ccw.-90

10 Khorne beserkers Champion has power sword in a rhino-250
10 Khorne beserkers Champion has power sword in a rhino-250

6 Chaos bikers with the mark of khorne 2 melta guns. Sergeant + power weapon + gift of mutation - 187

6 Chaos bikers with the mark of khorne 2 melta guns. Sergeant + power weapon + gift of mutation - 187
Demonic allies
Bloodthirster with greater reward-270
10 bloodletters (bloodreaper CH upgrade) -105

>forgot to use the flying rules for the bloodthirster, fought against the new beast that is guard, Lost but only 6-8, biker became a demon prince due to boon and kept the game close.The added range of those sublist guard guys was brutal I tell thee.

>This is 6th ver2.0, e.g. all those references to conjuration (p68) now make sense. All this stuff about allying (thread OP) was right on the money,its about personal discipline or wanton lack thereof (/fun).

>The psychic phase is more clearly lined out,wait I can see you lot are already hating,but reading through especially all the rules debates you lot had over “is it shooty” “which sub section of before is before”.. all vanish through the extension of 6th this version is more a bookkeeping of all those complaints.

>Demons and psykers will be everywhere, Its nice to have something in shooty edition that isn't "shooting".And radical inquisitors can be pretty darn radical.
D-warfer

Postby KInG » Tue May 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Are you trawling all the old posts d-warfer??
www.GamingFigures.com & http://www.AgeofStrife.com 15% off GW models 10% off FoW & GF9 - extra 1% off orders £100+ & 2% off orders £250+ with FREE UK SHIPPING now added
AoS_GF moderator
KInG
Archon
Archon

Painting Entrant (2)

Postby D-warfer » Tue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm

My dear "king",
Thank you for taking the time and effort to respond to my post, even if it does not continue the topic in any meaningful way. ;)

I have stated numerous times that I have spent quite a while reading this sites back catalogue in areas that interest me, yes. I enjoyed your rather entertaining Hell Dorado review,the models do indeed look beautiful. But the rest is rather 2nd hand and I don't feel I have anything to add to it or repeat what others say.
If you in some way meant that as a slur, or reprimand might I remind you that is THE definition of hypocrisy as you did precisely the same thing vis-a-vis resurrecting a topic that interested you as you could not be bothered to source your army builder files without as you put it "someone else wiping your arse for you"
Warmest regards
Daddy D
D-warfer

Postby KInG » Tue May 13, 2014 9:42 pm

I'll repeat the question, please try not to read any extra meaning in it, it was Just A Question....

Have you been reading through the old posts...?

I never saw any post from you informing us that you were previously as I often don't read everything posted. ;)

Btw what he'll dorado review? Never heard of it. :)
www.GamingFigures.com & http://www.AgeofStrife.com 15% off GW models 10% off FoW & GF9 - extra 1% off orders £100+ & 2% off orders £250+ with FREE UK SHIPPING now added
AoS_GF moderator
KInG
Archon
Archon

Painting Entrant (2)

Postby timewizard » Tue May 13, 2014 11:14 pm

KInG wrote:Btw what he'll dorado review? Never heard of it. :)

That would be this one... anything-goes/hell-dorado-first-impressions-t7366.html

The rest I'll leave alone...for now.
"I have found again and again that in encounter actions, the day goes to the side that is the first to plaster its opponent with fire." - Erwin Rommel
timewizard
Master of Chronomancy
Field Commander

Medals: 11
Gold Wreath (1) Gold (1) Silver Wreath (1) Bronze (2) Painting Entrant (6)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby jlong05 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:42 am

KInG wrote:I'll repeat the question, please try not to read any extra meaning in it, it was Just A Question....

Have you been reading through the old posts...?

I never saw any post from you informing us that you were previously as I often don't read everything posted. ;)

Btw what he'll dorado review? Never heard of it. :)

Is there a problem with a new member reading through older posts and responding with information on topic for those threads?

I am not sure what your point is in the question. Maybe this discussion can be taken to PMs since its not on topic for the thread.

Thanks
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

jlong05
Master Jedi
Commander

Painting Entrant (2)

Postby KInG » Wed May 14, 2014 10:28 am

I don't have any problem at all. No there is no issue. And I was just asking a question. It seems it is being taken out of context. There was certainly no 'moderator wrath' in it that I can see. ;)
AoS_GF moderator
KInG
Archon
Archon

Painting Entrant (2)

Postby KInG » Wed May 14, 2014 10:29 am

Ps on a side note I don't see anything in that thread from me.
AoS_GF moderator
KInG
Archon
Archon

Painting Entrant (2)

Postby D-warfer » Thu May 15, 2014 12:21 pm

"I'll repeat the question, please try not to read any extra meaning in it, it was Just A Question....

Have you been reading through the old posts...?"

and I shall repeat my answer

"I have stated numerous times that I have spent quite a while reading this sites back catalogue in areas that interest me, yes."

And as I, and others have pointed out, why?

Really this site came highly recommended and that I'm being "trolled" by some petulant child with mindless blather is beyond uncomfortable, is one of the other mods his parent, can someone have a chat with him about being an oxygen thief.

"jlong05" says " Maybe this discussion can be taken to PMs since its not on topic for the thread."..
thank you for your concern, but, since it is obvious nobody wants to know anything about the game of 7th ed I played, I would prefer it if we kept this half arsed attempt at intimidation where everyone can see it.
D-warfer

Postby Talus » Thu May 15, 2014 2:13 pm

And on that note, i'm locking this thread since the only purpose it seems to serve now is to dig at each other

I would just like to say though D-warfer, if you have concerns about the actions of a moderator, pm them to another moderator and it can be dealt with
Talus
Sir Hack'n'Slash!
Chief Justice

Medals: 25
Anvil's Hammer - 3rd Place (1) Gold (3) Silver (3) Bronze Wreath (1) Bronze (5)
Painting Entrant (12)

Previous

Return to 40K Army Lists

Social Links