2 Hand Flamers, Verteran Sister, Blessed Weapon
Land Speeder Squadron 160
2 Tornados

Heavy Support
Lance Strike 70
Immolator 65
Immolator 65

Total 1997

This will play a bit strange I know. With 3 vet sisters, 1 jump squad and the Saint I come up with only 7 faith points.
Ben
High Lord of Terra
Brother-Captain

Re: I find your lack of faith disturbing

Postby killmaimburn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:43 am

Ben wrote:Inquisitor Lord Retinue 45 140

5 Space Marine Scouts + Sgt 80 115
5 Sniper Rifles, ML

What Kind of lord in what kind of retinue?
I think your scouts cost is a little off, if it just a normal sargent its (5x18)+(1x23)=113 which is a bout as close as I got it, how are the rest of your points(I don't know sisters)
I'm also not completely sold on them as an attachment (until 5th ed :D )6 man with bolters and heavy bolter would be 83 (and might accompany squads better/take pressure off other bits of your list) or if its ranged anti tank shots 5 man tactical squad with lascannon would be 90 and would threaten AV 14 better)
But I might have visualised how your army moves incorrectly, I can't quite slot into place the immolaters.. i was kind of figuring that they get there with the jump packs and start shooting (having drawn a bit of fire) once the assassins have taken a chunk), whilst the tornados carry on suppressive ranges fire.
What build lord is it, how will he get there (or is he shooty) will he be in an immolater??Brave lad 8O

Don't forget to read Mkerrs most excellant guide on how to use death cults that he houses at bell of lost souls, it really is the benchmark in assassin use.
Last edited by killmaimburn on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
World of ME First try at Apoc Batrep WHAT/WHO is AOS?
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Ben » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:14 am

killmaimburn wrote:
Ben wrote:Inquisitor Lord Retinue 45 140

5 Sniper Rifles, ML

What Kind of lord in what kind of retinue?
I think your scouts cost is a little off, if it just a normal sargent its (5x18)+(1x23)=113 which is a bout as close as I got it, how are the rest of your points(I don't know sisters)
I'm also not completely sold on them as an attachment (until 5th ed :D )6 man with bolters and heavy bolter would be 83 (and might accompany squads better/take pressure off other bits of your list) or if its ranged anti tank shots 5 man tactical squad with lascannon would be 90 and would threaten AV 14 better)
But I might have visualised how your army moves incorrectly, I can't quite slot into place the immolaters.. i was kind of figuring that they get there with the jump packs and start shooting (having drawn a bit of fire) once the assassins have taken a chunk), whilst the tornados carry on suppressive ranges fire.
What build lord is it, how will he get there (or is he shooty) will he be in an immolater??Brave lad 8O

Don't forget to read Mkerrs most excellant guide on how to use death cults that he houses at bell of lost souls, it really is the benchmark in assassin use.

Those Scouts are partly because I never get to play those since I am a BT player normally. This was not so much a list of killy goodness but something for a fun game against Headhunter's Chaos force so he can fight something different. He has fought my marines and Tau so I wanted to find something that would keep him guessing.

I built the army in Excel so I may have put a wrong value somewhere.
Ben
High Lord of Terra
Brother-Captain

Postby Headhunter75 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:17 pm

And Here is what he is up against.

(HQ) Terminator Sorcerer
    Mark of Slaanesh / Wind of Change =150

(ELITE) 5 Terminators =130 MoG

(ELITE) 10 Chosen =225 Heavy Bolter – Melta – Combi-Flamer

(ELITE) 5 Possessed =160 MoK

(TROOP) 10CSM 1w/flamer 1w/meltagun =275
    (all in a Rhino) MoG
    {rhino Dozer Blade & Havoc}

(TROOP) 10 Berzerkers =280
    Skull Champ / Power Weapon
    (all in a Rhino) {Dozer Blade } MoG
    (HEAVY) 5 Havocs =150
    2 ML / Lascannon

(HEAVY) Predator w/LC =180 {dozer blade, combi-flamer}

(HEAVY) 2 Obliterator =150
    (FAST) 2 Spawn = 80
    (FAST) 3 Bikes MoG = 109
    (FAST) 5 Raptors =120 Melta Gun
Headhunter75
Chosen
Chosen

Postby plan9au » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Ben wrote:5 Space Marine Scouts + Sgt 80 115
5 Sniper Rifles, ML
5 Sniper Rifles, ML

Ill stand corrected on this, but i was under the impression that Space marines were not available as allies if the force contained Adeptus sororitas...As far as playing with friends and all that anything goes i suppose but this is far from tournement legal.....(Shrug)

Might i suggest the addition of some Repentia, there deadly against enemy armour and can really go toe to toe with terminators if you take a squad of 20, maybe they last ony one attack round, but killing five terminators is worth there cost.
plan9au
Battle Sister
Battle Sister

Return to 40K Army Lists

Social Links