Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Looking for tutorials!

News and rumours

Looking for tutorials!

Postby Talus » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Ok folks, quite a while back we opened up a tutorial section on the forum, to date there have been 6 added! Two per year since the section was created.

I know there are only so many tutorials that can be made for warpainters, but tips and tricks and different methods of doing things are also highly sought after!

Now as i recall you need to be on the tutorial team to add them there (though if anyone wants to prove me wrong on that, you're welcome to! after all its been three years since i last posted there!)

what i'm getting at here is, does anyone have any tutorials they would like to share with us? step by steps on particular methods of painting, making items, conversions?

All systems are accepted, since 90% of the time any of the above can be made to work with other ranges!

If you have a tutorial idea, post here about it, and i'll get you added to the team!
Talus
Sir Hack'n'Slash!
Chief Justice

Medals: 25
Anvil's Hammer - 3rd Place (1) Gold (3) Silver (3) Bronze Wreath (1) Bronze (5)
Painting Entrant (12)

Re: Looking for tutorials!

Postby AdrianG » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:25 pm

I meant to do a tank build tutorial years ago, but circumstances stopped me. I'll try and do it this year. Then there'll be at least one more :-)
Collector of Space Wolves, and all round awful painter!

AdrianG's Gallery: http://www.ageofstrife.com/gallery/AdrianG
AdrianG
Apprentice Lurker (Still)
Captain