Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

Forgot Password?

Merchandise

Rare trades and nid army.

Got figures to sell? Or something you want? Post ads for sales, trades, or wants, and see if any other members can help out

Rare trades and nid army.

Postby killmaimburn » Mon May 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Lets see if this works the page is a bit complex.
1st POST, odds.. 2nd load of stuff -nid army, inc V rare zoats 3rd stuff.. uber rare squigs

KMBs swapbelt.
Prices in brackets indicate relative value (as worked out using average completed listings on ebay for a given time period) they are not a set demand figure.
Click on thumbnails to see larger ones.. Don’t hesitate to PM me, try me with an offer, correct me if I mislabelled something or just generally to say “gah what weirdness”.
I’d prefer to do swaps physically at the meet up, but won’t rule anything out, you want paypal pay the % and go for it, you want shipping to XYZ pay the shipping and lets do it.
No rush :D (I'm intrigued by what gets the foot traffic)

1)
Image Human bombs/suicide bombers, long OOP, long unPC, amaze your friends with this highlight of a bygone era..Current usage.. current codex still has demo charges.
Each swapped individually due to their relative value (£8 ish each).

2) Image Iwo Jima (led incomplete) needs some TLC (New arms shoulder pads and flags).. I can provide some very generic ones if required.. but I figure the person who wants this (from here) will want the full deal of BA and UM shoulder pads and a decent flag (If I ebay it I’ll just stick some generic bits on) (if it was complete it would be around £40 now :O )GONE

3) Image
Jungle fighters of catachan (led box set version) (seems to go for around a tenner)

4)Necromunda stuff (I see squads of 5 go for over £50 but this being a mixed bag, I’m not expecting anywhere near that for these- available separately by gang if required)
blue haired brat gangers (esher gang?)-note the old ork arm stuck on one.

Bald gangers (delaque?)

Arbite

5)Image
Original guard. (89ish) –(no these are older than the led stormtroopers you see sell) would make an ok combined arms infantry squad for someone using older models i guess.

6) Image Multi Melta sponsons (led) (for the new codex leman russ) A nice buy (£4 ish)

7)Image 8 beserkers- single pose generation – not worth much, But might be thrown into a bigger deal- possibly best mutilated and used as trophies/ squashed under dreadnoughts. (£3 – although that’s the newer ones.. so less-dang the world is flooded with beserkers)GONE

8 )
Image Image 3x8 Chaos warriors. Old skool, 16 are the same, 8 are a different sort (I have more if your desperate but they are more of a hotchpotch of eras) 40k use?make good statues for halls of heroes, or stuck on wine bottle corks as objectives. (actually still seem to go for around 80p+ each (I’m not sure why))

Stuff that if you can make a good enough offer I’ll part with
9) Image A dark elf regiment (all led)

10) ImageImage A brettonian regiment (all led except horses)

Together they formed some of my LATD..and theres enough there to be a guard army if you squint and look sideways.

What do I want?
I’ve got lots of ork boyz and nobz and deffcoptas..but I haven’t got much else from the ork codex
I guess a 3rd old style vindie / cylinder generation whirlwind (rather than the boxy newer ones) any old rhinos/razorbacks..I still only have the one landraider..so any you got are good currency.
I might want a spare demon prince (I don’t have a belakor..everyone else does)depends on what its modelled from.I might take up plague marines if you have a squad(later than the one-pose ones)
I guess any demons, in hope that one day they make a codex legions.
Last edited by killmaimburn on Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
World of ME First try at Apoc Batrep WHAT/WHO is AOS?
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ruffian4 » Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Sorry, KMB, but I must say I am disappointed by the obscenity level here.
killmaimburn wrote:If this is a masked ball, then the other bits of him are off spiking the teachers punch.

DEATH WATCH DEATH RATTLE DEATHS DOOR AINT I DIED ENOUGH BEFORE?
ruffian4
4th dan imbecile
Sorceror

Postby timewizard » Mon May 11, 2009 7:03 pm

ruffian4 wrote:Sorry, KMB, but I must say I am disappointed by the obscenity level here.

As am I! I looked here with eager anticipation, but was also sorely disappointed by the lack of obscene material.
I realize that it is possible KMB meant to title this thread "Rare and un-seen stuff for swapsies", but that title would have piqued my curiousity as well.
So far the 2 most obvious obsecene things here are myself and Ruffian :twisted:
"I have found again and again that in encounter actions, the day goes to the side that is the first to plaster its opponent with fire." - Erwin Rommel
timewizard
Master of Chronomancy
Field Commander

Medals: 11
Gold Wreath (1) Gold (1) Silver Wreath (1) Bronze (2) Painting Entrant (6)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby ruffian4 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Good point, sir!
In actual fact, that's probably enough to get the site closed down!!!

Edit!!!
Shock horror!!!

I just googled "rare and obscene for swapsies!!!
I didn't know that sort of thing even happened!!!
Last edited by ruffian4 on Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killmaimburn wrote:If this is a masked ball, then the other bits of him are off spiking the teachers punch.

ruffian4
4th dan imbecile
Sorceror

Postby Angelwing » Mon May 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Some good stuff that you don't often see, but nothing I really want.... Sorry!
Angelwing
Zoanthrope
Zoanthrope

Medals: 17
Gold (5) Silver (1) Painting Entrant (11)

Postby Spack » Mon May 11, 2009 11:16 pm

I too was shocked by the lack of obscene stuff. Where are the Slanneshi daemons with bare breasts? Or semi-naked amazonian warriors? Gah! I was hoping for at least a set of the Up The Wall Gang (a real blast from the past when GW made fun figures, a bunch of dwarfs using urinals was a great little diorama).

I have an GW Chaos Toilet kicking around in my bits box somewhere, even that's on the tame side of obscene ...

:P
Last edited by Spack on Mon May 11, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spack
I R Ginger
Field Marshall

Medals: 2
Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby timewizard » Mon May 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Spack wrote:
I have an GW Chaos Toilet kicking around in my bits box somewhere, even that's on the tame side of obscene ...

Something like this?
"I have found again and again that in encounter actions, the day goes to the side that is the first to plaster its opponent with fire." - Erwin Rommel
timewizard
Master of Chronomancy
Field Commander

Medals: 11
Gold Wreath (1) Gold (1) Silver Wreath (1) Bronze (2) Painting Entrant (6)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Spack » Tue May 12, 2009 12:03 am

Nah, the Chaos Toilet is, well, chaotic - it has arms, and the bowl is a slavering toothed maw just waiting to devour the unsuspecting (although whoever would use a toilet that looked as horrendous as that probably deserved to be eaten - students come to mind).

http://www.solegends.com/citle/citle199 ... Toilet.htm
Spack
I R Ginger
Field Marshall

Medals: 2
Bronze (1) Painting Entrant (1)
Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby ruffian4 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:23 am

Talking of bangles, when you see documentary evidence of that kind of nature (ie, a convinient access point in their power armour), it makes you wonder just what the "blood rites" that they participate in with their battle brothers are.

Does that help with the obscenity level?

I wonder what a chaos toilet attendant looks like?

ruffian4
4th dan imbecile
Sorceror

Postby LordMalekTheRedKnight » Tue May 12, 2009 7:56 am

ruffian4 wrote:I wonder what a chaos toilet attendant looks like?

Scared? :lol:

~ Tim
8O :D OMG - Im a Dad - of THREE!! :D 8O
:) I am "LMTRK" on The Wizards Community and MTG Salvation
LordMalekTheRedKnight
Lord Marmite
Lord General

Postby chromedog » Tue May 12, 2009 8:23 am

@KMB:

Your blue, big-haired "necromunda" figures are actually from "Confrontation" which predated the publication of Necromunda (but is a direct ancestor of it). The Bratts.

Their adversaries in Confrontation were "Scavvies" (which were redone for necro, later on).

They do work very well for underhive scum, though. I use them for this purpose (I have a dozen of the guys), but they are also one of my squads for my IG (conscripted hive militia ).
That is not dead which can eternal lie

and yet, with strange aeons, even death may die
chromedog
Exarch
Exarch

Postby killmaimburn » Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 am

Cheers chromedog. (i've got some ancient talisman inc timelord and law bringers ('no one expects the spanish inquisition' ones) and a fistful of zoats but they fit my tzeentch :)- apart from that it all went in the great purge of '96 )

Ruffian google didn't throw up (;)) much interesting, apart from the colon investigator.

Obscene stuff only goes up after a few swaps/sales and I update the page.. (now theres an overt gesture to marketing)
Last edited by killmaimburn on Tue May 12, 2009 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Barely even lurking..
ruffian4 wrote:Handy fellow, this kmb...Like Ahriman delving the paths of the webway ...
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Postby ruffian4 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 am

killmaimburn wrote:Ruffian google didn't throw up (;)) much interesting, apart from the colon investigator.

Colonbo?

ruffian4
4th dan imbecile
Sorceror

Postby killmaimburn » Tue May 12, 2009 11:20 am

Theres just one last thing I don't understand... :) (Found a peanut, found a peanut, found a peanut last night. Last night I found a peanut, found a peanut last night.)
Barely even lurking..
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Re: Rare and obscene stuff for swapsies

Postby killmaimburn » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 pm

( :xxhesitantdevil
(price scale-ebay- GameWor)

Other stuff going into the who wants what pile.. for all those people who want the new overpowered codex stuff.. :D
3 zoats, (personally I used them as ravenors)http://collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Genestealers_%28First_Edition%29_-_Collectors_Guide#Zoats_.26_Hunter_Slayers (ebay says £8 each,12 for wizard=£28,.no longer sold by GW, GW ravernors would be £27)
20 small guants with small guns (termaguants?)(1 with no head)
10 BFM guants with small guns (termaguants?) ,.
+2 old rogue trader hunter slayers http://collecting-citadel-miniatures.co ... er_Slayers
=32 (ebay completed sales suggest that guants follow the 50p rule, total= £16 GW would cost £40 ish)

9 warriors(note-fragile era, so its good there are spares)3shooty nid warriors,4 close combat Nids + 2 still on spru (and a bunch of spares)…Ebay says – humoungous variety between £2 and £30 (yes for the old fragile ones.. the modal average appears to be around £6-£7 per 3…=total £21, GW would sell 9 warriors for £52
4 hybrids (or I guess in the new codex they will be broodlord, stealer sergeants :mrgreen: ) with spare arms on spru…ebay says £40 but even I cry bullsh1t at that, I think its because those ones looked like the led pretty ones (I accept that the ones I’m selling aren’t pretty), I reckon under a tenner, market says more, but I don’t have the heavy weapons, and would have to really dig to provide autoguns or anything. GW don’ts sell them, but 4 broodlords would be £48)

16 Nicely painted 4th ed multipose genestealers (4 with feeder tendrils other 12 basic) (seem to go for just under £2 each when in bulk)
32 basic assembled (1st 2nd ed space hulk generation) genestealers…. ( Ebay says they meet my 50p per mini rule,which makes sense)
8 scrappy genestealers (but only 2 are actually badly assembled)
=56 + 4 (I found 4 more just now in the basic assembled category,1 is really badly painted)
Ebay sold in squads would cost-£50
60 from GW would cost-£110 ish..yuk.

So to sum up.. using current codex its about 2000 points (as described above, if scuttling, ext carapace..and having without number on gaunts) future codex.. looks good as a stealer swarm with the new version of psychic choir, could do with some big guns)
The stuff GW could still sell (as in not counting zoats) would cost easily £250- I’m not looking for that folks..I know as soon as I walk out of a shop its not worth half that unless pro painted and fits my existing scheme.
Ebay it would cost £120+..not counting all that evilness and doubling up on P+P
And that’s not all they get, diane, tell them more..

“ Buy today for a good price and you’ll get this swish classic style GW case perfectly designed for keeping those odd shaped genestealers in..ebay recommends selling at £9.

Yes that’s right folks buy today for a whopping saving of a whopping £170..in this kind of recession, can your wife/spouse/partner/conscience afford to say no to such a saving?
Make an offer today all your dice will roll 6s
If you don't your not that guy running into the ocean with the pretty lady, your this guy :sad11

Prefer group sale,Not really interested in just losing the best stealers, warriors and zoats.. and having to scrape around ebay, having to overinflate the rest.. but am willing to listen to any ideas.
Have a cluster more stealers to refine trade with.
I don't need to sell,just think I'm never going to get around to them.

:D
Last edited by killmaimburn on Mon May 03, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Barely even lurking..
killmaimburn
Now Vanus Clade

Next

Return to Trading Post

Social Links